Notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Specific information on cookies processed by the site www.tuscanyworkinghostel.com:
• Only technical and session cookies are used.
• Cookies are only used for anonymized statistical purposes (analytics). The service is provided by Google Inc .: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it (link to the third party site providing the service).
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ (link to the website of the third party providing the service).
• Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter# (link to the website of the third party providing the service).
• Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy (link to the website of the third party providing the service).
• Google plus: https://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/policies/privacy/ (link to the website of the third party providing the service).
• Profiling cookies are not used.
• It is possible to refuse consent to the processing of personal data carried out through the aforementioned “analytics” cookies in various ways (as indicated by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data):
• Block third-party cookies: third-party cookies are usually not essential for browsing, so they can be rejected by default, through special browser functions.
• Activate the Do Not Track option: the Do Not Track option is available for most of the latest generation browsers. Websites that are designed to comply with this option, when activated, should automatically stop collecting some of your browsing data. As mentioned, however, not all websites are set to respect this option (discretionary).
• Activate the “anonymous browsing” mode: by using this function you can navigate without leaving a trace in the navigation data browser. The sites will not remember the user, the pages visited will not be stored in the history and the new cookies will be deleted. The anonymous browsing function does not guarantee anonymity on the Internet, because it is only used to not keep browsing data in the browser. Navigation data, on the other hand, will continue to be available to web site managers and connectivity providers.
• Delete cookies directly: there are special functions to do it in all browsers. Each time you connect to the Internet, new cookies are downloaded, so the deletion operation should be performed periodically. If desired, some browsers offer automated systems for the periodic cancellation of cookies.
• A useful tool to check which cookies are installed on your computer (and block them, revoking the consent given) can be found at the following address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.